PLT4M (Platform Athletics)
STRATEGIC CONSULTING / USER EXPERIENCE / web + mobile development
Established in 2012, PLT4M is a cloud-based software platform that manages and improves physical education curriculums and high school athletic development programs.
PLT4m’s mission is:
- Empower educators through a Digital Fitness Platform to help them improve how they train their students and athletes;
- Deliver a dynamic and engaging Student and Athlete training experience;
- Help educators seamlessly and efficiently track and analyze training data and progress;
- Deliver the best possible experience to every high school student and athlete;
- Save high school coaches time;
- Build winning high school athletics programs.
|PLT4M’s founders Alex Relph and Sam Breslin created a custom Strength and Conditioning methodology using Microsoft Excel. With 1,000s of worksheets, they recognized that this would not scale.
The founders wanted a digital, scalable platform that could help them deliver their training program to schools and coaches across the country.
PLT4M now works with close to 1,000 schools, delivering fitness programming in a way that saves educators time, streamlines data collection, and helps to improve the lives of students and athletes.